





Last night there was a lot of talk about schools closing today – the forecast was for 6” of snow! We were up briefly around 5am, and no snow. However, at 7am, it was snowing, and it was coming down fast! School was closed for the day and it was really fun! I’d say we only ended up with around 3” of snow, but it was the most excellent packing snow I’ve seen in ages! We made a snowman, lots of snow angels, and had a snowball fight. We could hear kids very near us having fun in the snow too. It will be fun when the weather is warmer and we find out which houses around us have other kids.
The radiators inside the house are FANTASTIC for drying wet clothes! Paul worked from home in the morning and went into work in the afternoon. In the fall, I’ll need to remember to buy boots for the kids. We made due with our “Wellingtons” (rain boots) and plastic bags over sneakers. Overall a very fun day. I forgot how much I enjoy winter. Living with 4 seasons is going to be a nice treat!
The radiators inside the house are FANTASTIC for drying wet clothes! Paul worked from home in the morning and went into work in the afternoon. In the fall, I’ll need to remember to buy boots for the kids. We made due with our “Wellingtons” (rain boots) and plastic bags over sneakers. Overall a very fun day. I forgot how much I enjoy winter. Living with 4 seasons is going to be a nice treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment