Today we just relaxed around the hotel. It seems to take 4-5 days of a vacation before Paul and I actually completely relax and kick into vacation mode. Are you guys the same, too?
Everyone went to the pool this morning, which we now all love. This afternoon Paul had read about a 3 mile tunnel through the mountain, so we did some light shopping in Mittersill, and then drove up the mountain to the tunnel and drove through it. On the other side was a VERY small “museum/shop” that told about the tunnel and how it was built. Paul took the older 3 in since John was sleeping, and I stayed with John in the van. For dinner we did our new routine – sit at our table at 5:45 with the kids while they eat, then send them to play with “Smiley” in the play room and Paul and I had an “adult” (translate MUCH more peaceful and quiet) dinner at our table around 6:30pm. We were kicking ourselves that we didn’t book a 2 week vacation (the norm in Europe).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment