Rats, we’re back! Travel was uneventful. When we landed at Heathrow, it was in the 50s, dreary and raining. I told Paul that I’m not trying to criticize the U.K., but honestly, the weather stinks!!!!! The streets seem so small again and it feels very strange for me as a passenger to be sitting on the left.
One crazy thing – in the Munich airport, they had a mini version of USA Today. Not that it’s a great newspaper, but reading an AMERICAN NEWSPAPER unexpectedly lifted my spirits! I really don’t think I’m ready to visit the states. It will just be too hard to return to “merry ‘ol England”! Still, I feel so much better now. All of the visitors, traveling and our family vacation were just wonderful. It was just what the doctor ordered to revive me.
Monday, 10 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment